Monday, October 26, 2009

A Perfect Day

If I had 24 hours to live, first off, I definitely wouldn’t go to school. I would have my mom cook my favorite meal for every meal of the day. I would get together with my entire family and friends who I would invite to a party.

In the morning, I would wake up and I would have a meal of 3 slices of toast burnt a little but not too burnt, with jelly and butter on it, I would have 4 patty type of sausages, 2 eggs, and 6 slices of bacon, and I would have a big glass of orange juice. After this I would watch college football or NFL if it was on. By that time the morning would be over and it’d be probably about 2:30.

By now it would be afternoon and I would start calling my favorite relatives and my best friends, and possibly good friends who I haven’t spoken with for a long time. I would get together with these people and my uncles house because my uncles house has a big pool with a diving board and pool house and a trampoline. I would get a bunch of food like hamburgers, hot dogs, ribs, rice pilaf, chicken, salad with Italian dressing, green beans, and mashed potatoes with gravy. But most importantly I would talk with all of these people about past memories and funny stuff that happened in life and just laugh and have a good time.

Once this over it would be like 7:30 pm. I would go to the Livonia Rec Center and I would play basketball and football with people that I usually play basketball with up there. I would invite some of my friends there. I would definitely play my hardest and would make sure I smoke everybody and play like it’s my last time playing because it would be, then I would toss around the football. I would play until around 10:30 or 11 then I would go back to my house and I would have it planned for my best friends to all stay the night at my house and I would hang out with my parents and them, I would order 15 dominos large pepperoni pizzas. I would play games like Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 4 and Nazi Zombies on Call of Duty: World at War. We would play all of this on the XBOX 360 which would be hooked up with Full HD on my front screen TV which actually is a brand new Flat Screen with full HD and is a 62”. We would do this until like 5 am. Then we would watch a brand new movie which is a new release with like a bunch of my favorite salted butter popcorn and we’d also have a bunch of Butterzinger ice cream! Then I would make phone calls to people important to me and tell them I love them and blah blah blah, then I would tell my parents and the friends that are over my house bye and that my funeral better kick butt, and my grave stone better be a gravestone that is like 50 feet in the air and says JUSTIN McCULLEY THE GREAT on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment