Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Halloween Plans

My Halloween plans are to hang out with my best friends Sean and Dominique, were going to get like 4 pillow cases full of candy and were going to hang out with a bunch of random people and then hang out at Sean’s house and invite some chicks probably.
My favorite Halloween costume is to dress like a chick and have all chick clothes on and put make up on because its really funny and I might do it this year…
I hope for candy people will give it my favorite candy which is skittles, m & m’s, now and laters, starbursts, mambas, and sour patches. I hope people give out like bbq chips and popcorn because I have that at home already.
My favorite scary movies are Friday the 13th, The hills have eyes, Orphan, The SAW series, The new Halloween movies, and all the scary movies rob zombie makes like The Devils Rejects because they’re really bloody and funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment