Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 Rules to Live By

1. Be honest, if you don’t like someone or something, tell them instead of acting like you like them then talking bad about them behind their back.
2. I don’t believe in karma. In fact I’ve noticed a lot of people who deserve to have it bad have it good and a lot of good people have it bad like they get cancer or something.
3. Never back down from a fight if someone is talking trash about you or giving you crap.
4. Never lie to me, I’d rather someone ditch me and tell me they’re ditching me then them ditching me and making up a lie like “I have to go to my grandma’s” or something.
5. Do what you like to do, not what other people want you to do including your parents.
6. Don’t lie about liking or loving someone, don’t tell a girl you like her if you don’t, if you just want to use them to do stuff with them, don’t pretend to like them. Lol.
7. Always stick up for your family even if you can’t stand the family member.
8. If you’re going to lie about something at least be a good liar or make up a good lie.
9. I don’t believe in racism, like I might joke around about races but I make fun of every race so it’s not racist.
10. I believe you should make your own decisions if you’re a teen even if it’s a bad one because sometimes you have to learn lessons the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment