Friday, September 25, 2009

My ABC's

A is for Adlai E. Stevenson High School, which is the high school I go to and play sports for.
B is for Basketball, a sport that I’ve been playing since I was like five.
C is for Cornerback, which is my position on defense in football. I start at this position for the Stevenson Freshman team.
D is for dog, I have a dog that is a Bulldog, she’s 4 and I hate her and she’s fat and ugly.
E is for eating, I eat everyday like every hour, pretty much my favorite and it tastes good when you eat.
F is for Football, which is my favorite sport tied with basketball.
G is for Gandhi, who is pretty much a bo$$ when it comes to being peaceful or any other thing.
H is for Hitler, who has a funny mustache and is evil and doesn’t like jews or polish people very much.
I is for intelligence, which is something me and BOBO next to me do not have much of.
J is for Justin, which is my first name, my mom gave me this name and it comes from Latin origin.
K is for KLAA which is our High School Stevensons athletic division.
L is for La La Land, the best board game ever made.
M is for McCulley, which is my last name and it’s an Irish last name obviously.
N is for Nubs, a lot of people get these when they get out of the military from getting shot or stabbed.
O is for oatmeal, which is the most disgusting food ever besides sushi.
P is for Point Guard, my position in basketball for like 7 years.
Q is for Quack which is the noise that ducks make for no apearrant reason.
R is Rachel, which is my mom’s name.
S is for Slot back, my position on offense in football, I also start at this position for the Stevenson Freshman team.
T is for tackle which is when someone on defense hits someone on offense down that has the ball in football.
U is for unibrow, a bunch of people are getting these now that are guys.
V is for victory, which is fun to get in sports and what I love to walk away with after the games.
W is for the White House, where the President of the United States of America Barack Obama lives.
X is for XBOX 360 which is an awesome thing to have when you are very bored at 2 am.
Y is for young, which is what I am and what I will be for another 25 years.
Z is for Zack, my best friend who sits next to me in this class (he isn’t really my best friend).

2 comments: