Friday, December 18, 2009

What I am going to do over Christmas Break

Over break, I am going to do on Christmas break is work out for football here at Stevenson Monday-Wednesday, I am going to run to prepare for track, I am going to hang out with friends (mostly Sean and Dean), get a lot of presents on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, see a lot of family, and most of all the most important part is I am going to eat a crap load of food I’ll probably gain at least 8 pounds no joke. On Christmas Eve I am going to wake up at like 11 am, shower and get ready to go to my mom’s parents house, then we are going to leave at about 12 pm and it will take like a freaking hour to get to their house which is in Trenton. When we get there typical things will happen like all the old people saying oh my you’ve grown and I’m like uhmmmm…. Yeah that tends to happen. Then we will eat a bunch of food and dessert and then open presents then I will eat more dessert. Then my grandpa will talk to me for several hours about how I’m doing in sports. After that we will at about 6 pm to my dad’s parents house and when we get there we are going to talk to family forever, I will pretty much hang out with my cousin Carynn the whole time and my grandpa. Then I’ll beat up my 12 year old cousin for an hour. Then I’ll ask my grandma when we open presents then she’ll say never and we will like 2 hours later. Then we’ll go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment